Ghost of Tsushima – How to Get Iron
Iron is a material in Ghost of Tsushima to get your melee weapon upgraded. Any Swordsmith can either upgrade your Tanto Dagger or your Katana.
Silk is one of the rarest materials and it is important to get your armor upgraded. You need Silk for high-level upgrades in Ghost of Tsushima, so spend it wisely. Silk can be obtained mainly through side quests as an reward.
An overview of all trophies can be found here. Back to Ghost of Tsushima – Overview for Collectibles, Armor, Weapons, Resources.
Ghost of Tsushima – All Fox Dens and Inari Shrines Locations
There are a total of 49 Inari Shrines in Ghost of Tsushima. Actually you have to look for Fox Dens on the map, as they are not marked as Inari Shrines.
Here is a Overview for how to get Silk:
You get Silk as an reward for completing specific Side Tales. The rewards can be Linen, Leather or Silk, you can see it when you scroll over a quest icon, then you will see the reward for completing the quest. The following Side Tales have a 100% Silk reward.
- A Mother’s Peace (A Masako Tale)
- The Sensei and the Student (Ishikawa Tale 2 of 9)
- The Past Never Passes (Ishikawa Tale 3 of 9)
- Dreams of Conquest (Ishikawa Tale 5 of 9)
- The Ghost and the Demon Sensei (Ishikawa Tale 6 of 9)
- The Terror of Otsuna (Ishikawa Tale 7 of 9)
- The Headman (Masako Tale 2 of 9)
- The Husband (Masako Tale 3 of 9)
- The Family Man (Masako Tale 6 of 9)
- The Thief (Masako Tale 7 of 9)
- The Tale of Yuna (Yuna Tale 1 of 4)
- Silent Death (Yuna Tale 2 of 4)
- The Black Wolf (Yuna Tale 3 of 4)
- Message in Blood (Yuna Tale 4 of 4)
- The Last Warrior Monk (Norio Tale 1 of 9)
- Three Actions, Three Illusions (Norio Tale 2 of 9)
- The Cause of Suffering (Norio Tale 6 of 9)
- The Guardian of Tsushima (Norio Tale 8 of 9)
Here is a Overview of all crafting materials:
Ghost of Tsushima – How to Get Gold
The material Gold is used to get your melee weapon to a high-level upgraded and Gold is on of the rarest material in Ghost of Tsushima.